The course in International Accounting Standards (IAS) has been worked
out by the Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA, UK).The program is
intended for book-keepers, chief accountants, auditors, financial
specialists, stock-exchange brokers, bank clerks, financial directors
and chief executives.
The course comprises 130 hours, of which lectures and seminars make 64
Aims of the course:
- to coordinate accounting reform in Russia with the world’s tendencies
of unification of standards;
- to supply the students with theoretical basis and practical skills in
using International Accounting Standards in Russia.
Tasks of the course:
- to acquaint the students with the system of elaboration of standards
and the actual problems in the sphere of international accounting system
and their practical application;
- to acquaint the students with the concept, principles and methods,
used in financial accounting;
- to supply the students with theoretical and practical skills of
application of the International Accounting Standards and their
- to render support to organizations in understanding and introduction
of the reformed accounting model.
Advantages of training the course of IAS at the
head office IFA- IPD «Postgraduate-RAA».
- Study process takes place in Russian in time free of work (on evenings
and on Saturdays from morning till night).
- Method of “module testing” is used in the process of tuition.
- Lectures-seminars are taught by tutors of leading academic schools, by
consultants of consulting companies, by actual book-keepers and auditors
of famous companies.
- Attestation of students consists of a number of written examination
test papers, which are checked up in the UK.
- If student passes exams successfully he receives Diploma IFA from the
UK, which exercises international recognition.
Cost of study. Discounts.
Date of beginning of the course
Name of Seminar
Cost of Study
Academy of State Service under the President RF
International Accounting Standards
euro for students of other courses IAB and IFA
The cost of the course includes a complete set of training appliances,
attendance of lectures and seminars, individual consultations with the
tutors, translation of the test papers into English, checking up the
test papers, postal charges for sending test papers to Great Britain and
Diploma IFA in English.
Peculiarity of the course: Study process takes place in Russian in time
free of work (on evenings and on Saturdays from morning till night), if
student passes exams, he receives Diploma IFA in English.
A few ways to contact us and apply for participation in the program